20 August 2008

feelings


i dunno..sometime i want to eat someone suddenly...sometime i angry with the others...sometime i cannot face the feeling..but one feeling that i dunno how to explain...when i close with him..he always make me happy...he always support everything i do although he is busy..i know himself very well...he is a cute guy..the other people that see us will think that i couple with him..actually he and i just bestfriend..we always share our problem...he cannot lie to me because his face will show that he lie or not..me also...cannot lie to him...he will know if im lie to him...i dunno how he know that i lie ti him.....i love him as my bestfriend..he is a special in my heart but not as my boyfriend...as my bestfriend...i learn a lot from him...dulu selalu gak sorok2....tp skrg ni mmg da xle nk sorok...papehal jer...trus gtau...i dunno what his feeling...yang ni mmg xle nk agak....die sorg jer yg tau...kwn bek die pn xnk gtau..punyela korek...tp kwn bek die 2 xnk gtau..klu tnye die...lg la cam sengal... ntah la....papehal pn biarlah persahabatan ni kekal selamanyer....yela nk g klinik pn die yg teman...ssh nk dapat kawan yg betul2 baik cam dier...want to who is him???identity dirahsiakan tuan pnye badan jer yang tau..

No comments: